Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cha. Ching.



I guess sometimes I am a little too realistic. I just asked for the Bulls to be competitive. I said they didn't even have to beat the Cavs and that would of been a statement for the Bulls. Never in my wildest dreams would I of guessed what we saw last night, which is total dominance.

Derrick Rose hung 30 on Kyrie Irving and managed to dish out 7 assists. He ended the game with only 1 turnover and managed to keep Kyrie  Irving relatively quite all night. This is the 2011 Derrick Rose. That was something we hadn't seen in a long time. Well we need to just be honest when we say that there was nothing that Chicago needed more than that win, maybe we are finally trending in the right direction.


2 comments:

  1. I thought the Cavs were going destroy them, but the Bulls played well. Derrick Rose looked like the Rose of old.

    ReplyDelete